When adding to the list, Please consider the following priority factors carefully for each suggestion:
|3||Essential. Required for next release|
|2||Conditional. Required eventually but could wait until a later release if necessary|
|1||Optional. Would be very nice to have someday if resources permit|
|3||Essential. The product is not acceptable unless these requirements are satisfied|
|2||Conditional. Would enhance the product, but the product is not unacceptable if absent|
|1||Optional. Functions that may not be worthwhile|
|3||Generally improved user experience|
|2||Important for specific needs|
- Include a comprehensive description of the functionality
- State reasons for wanting it
- Possible disadvantages
- unresearched areas.
2.2.0 Kerberos authentication of terminals
Since we avoid using password authentication, it is important to be able to authenticate the terminals.
- It's war proven open source, licence free code.
- Its widely available on any operating system and native to UNIX
- It's a good sales argument for corporate products.
- Port 88 (and 53) must be used
- The requirements and exact implementation is unresearched.
2.2.0 propper bug and wish list system
We need to have a real bug report system in place.