SmartCore can run on a windows platform. But the interface part will for the most part, not be functional
Goto this page:  download the 64 bit windows installer and run it.
Follow this guide: 
Download the latest PHP ZIP package from www.php.net/downloads.php
PHP can be installed anywhere on your system, but you will need to set the paths referenced.
Extract the files to for example: c:\Program Files\php7
Copy php.ini-production or php.ini-development to php.ini.
edit php.ini and change the following lines:
extension_dir = "C:\Program Files\php7\ext" extension=php_curl.dll extension=php_gd2.dll extension=pgsql include_path = ".;C:\Program Files\php7\includes" session.save_path = "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Temp"
save and exit. (You might have to handle administrator rights issues)
change the path environment variable
- From the Control Panel choose System.
- select the [Advanced] tab
- click the [System Variables] button.
- Scroll down the System variables list and click on “Path” followed by the “Edit” button.
- Add "C:\Program Files\php7" to the list.
- Save and exit
Install VC runtime
As of 2017 you must manually install the Visua C++ runtime dll (vcruntime140.dll):
- Get the latest (or maybee a slightly older) version of Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable here here
- Download vc_redist.x86.exe and open folder conatining it.
- Rightclick amd choose to run it as admin
- Download latest smartcore image
- Create a folder for SmartCore and unpack the files into it.
From the Command line run this to start it:
(This will fail as some methods for process is missing in the windows version)